Is PureSleep right for me?
Do Not Use PureSleep if:
- You are under 18 years of age.
- You have been diagnosed with central sleep apnea which is different from
obstructive sleep apnea and far less common.
- You have chronic asthma, emphysema, COPD or any other serious breathing or respiratory disorder.
- You have loose, damaged or weakened teeth, fillings or caps.
- You have an abscess, mouth sores, bleeding gums or severe gum disease.
- You have had a dental implant within the last 3 months.
- You have braces, full dentures or sleep using another dental appliance.
- You have been diagnosed with temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD) or have symptoms of TMD such as clicking, popping, grating or locking of your jaw or jaw pain when you open your mouth, yawn or chew.
- You experience jaw or tooth pain from clenching your jaw or grinding your teeth.
- Use of this device may cause tooth movement, bite change, gum or tooth soreness, pain or soreness of the temporomandibular (jaw) joint or a worsening of TMD symptoms, excessive salivation, and you won’t be able to breathe through your mouth as easily.
- If you experience difficulty breathing or if other respiratory disorders exist
or continue, stop using PureSleep® and consult a physician immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- PureSleep is not indicated for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
|We recommend you review this instruction booklet before you prepare your PureSleep mouthpiece. This will ensure that you are familiar with the procedures and time-critical actions for each step, prior to starting the process. After your review, please follow the instructions step-by-step as you perform the preparation procedure.|